Gamification for my own health benifit. An experiment.
I’m proud of having a physical body and a will power to have been able to accomplish:
* swim under the water surface for 50 meters!
Year of 1997, 18 years old, on a phys-ed lesson at the swimming-pool in High-School
Too afraid to go on for 75 meters since at the time since several young professional swimmers in Sweden had passed out from hyperventilating before holding their breath under the water surface with 3 death counts within a couple of months .. :/
I would say that this guy, Stig Åvall Severinsen from Denmark, turned the contest on a notch.
* Walk 30 km + 20 km on Fyn, Odense, Denmark
* Walk 5,8 km from Helsingborg to Malmö in one day!
* Walk 4,8 km from Malmö to almost Helsingborg!
* Swim 2000 m Open Water in Västra Hamnen, Malmö
* Hang in on a hike for 7 days straight in the wilderness with a 15+ kg backpack!
This happened to be me trying out hiking with backpack for the very first time in my life.
* Ran for a marathon-time, 2 hours and 35 minutes which resulted in 18 km!
2 months before I had run over 10 km for the first time. My general running loop consist of 3 km every other week.